CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ryan Turns 2

It's Saturday. I wake up and look at the clock, it's 7:24 am. "Nope, not yet" I think to myself. Park rolls and groans so I know he's waking up. I scoot closer him and put my chin on his chest looking at his face. He opens his eyes and I say "I'm in surgery now." Park glances over to the clock, "Yup" he replies. "Just a few more minutes and Ryan is officially 2" I say. We lay there cuddling and Lexi comes in. Park and I both lift up the blankets and scoop her in to snuggle fest when we hear "MOMMY!". "I'll get him!" Lexi says and jumps off the bed. I follow her into Ryan's room where he stands in his crib rubbing his eyes. I pick him up and head back to my room with Lexi in tow. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" we start.
Ryan- You beautiful baby boy! It was just 2 years ago that we had no idea we were missing a piece of our family. We thought that it was already complete and you were just going to add to the joy. We were wrong. You have made the Williams' family puzzle complete and I couldn't imagine my life without you! You are such a spirited little boy and watching you grow and learn everyday fills me with joy. Happy Birthday to my warm, yummy,chubby chunk of joy! Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment