CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Here is the deal with bologna juice

I had taken an afternoon shower and then made Lexi (who was 3 at the time) a bologna sandwhich for lunch. Like always, Lexi pulled the meat out first and was eating that when she told me she had to go to the bathroom. I told her not to wait and to go. I'm standing in the kitchen when I hear her shout " Oh yuk Mom, dad peed on the toilet seat!" (Gross I know) I said "No he didn't Lexi " stepping into the hall to talk to her, I see her smell her hand. She cut me off with "OH YUK, it's bologna juice!" At that point I burst out laughing because
1. Gross!
2. Her face was priceless!
3. What the hell is bologna juice?
4. I know that it's the mist from the shower I had just taken and that she is smelling the bologna on her hands that she had just pulled out of her sandwich .
She is staring at me holding her hands out away from her and laughing because I am. Once I could gain enough breath to explain to her what it was and have her wash her hands I thought to myself " I will never look at bologna the same."
Man I love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment