CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Preschool Graduation


























Yesterday was Lexi's last day of preschool forever :( Park and I took the day off so that we could join the party at school and watch her say good-bye to her preschool friends. We are so happy that Lexi continues to grow and build new friendships. That being said, I almost lost it when they gave her the diploma. I felt like my baby had completely left behind her toddler years and joined the big kids! This fall she will be going to kindergarten at Boulder Creek Elementary School. I enrolled her there instead of any of the schools in our area because I run the before and after school program there. I have a good idea what teacher I want her to have in the fall and have already put in a request with the principal. On top of that, it is a much higher performing school and with the education ratings in Arizona, every little bit counts!


No comments:

Post a Comment