CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lazy Weekend




This weekend was a wonderfully relaxing weekend. We stayed home except for a trip to the grocery store and spent most of the time in pajamas. We did however blow up our kiddie pool and pop up our canopy to give some relief from the sun. I love watching my kids playing in the water! The way they splash each other while giggling warms my heart. Lexi was trying to teach Ryan how to swim which is hilarious for many reasons. First, and most important she can't swim! Second, she puts her face in the water and squirms like a worm...adorable. Ryan spent most of the time drinking the pool water. I laughed watching Park continually telling Ryan not to drink water that his butt is in. Never killed me as a kid! I am going to work on spending more weekends at home to slow down the rush of life. I'll let you know how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. I am working on slowing down too. Maybe we can do it together! We need to get together!

    A

    ReplyDelete