CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

So...Now I'm a Blogger?

OK, so I have never been a big fan of blogs I know, but one day my friend Amanda told me a to check out her blog. I logged on and started looking at all the beautiful pictures of her kids and reading about the adventures of her 2 boys and I stared to change my feelings toward blogs. Those adventures often got me through the lunch times I spent pumping in my office after the birth of my son:) After reading her blogs for the last 2 years, it made me realize that I often think to myself "oh man, I have to write that down" after my daughter, who is now 5 years old has asked a hilarious question or made a comment that I love and don't want to forget. The problem is I never do write it down. With a full time job and 2 kids that I am chasing around, I find that I am loosing the brain capacity to remember all those wonderful things. So that leaves me here, trying out this whole blog thing and hoping that it will be easier for me to keep track of all the wonderful moments in my life! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment